a visit to a local farm led to a gift...our hearts filled with joy and in came mother cow and her calves. mother and child, nursing, bonding. gratitude fills our hearts eternally.
You know what I find is the most amazing part of what you are doing? You are getting them out into the world. You are letting them explore. You are knowing your children on a deeper level and getting to experience their growth first hand. You are also keeping the dialogue open and seeing their minds at work. They are getting experiences that I lot of kids will never have. You are blessing and enriching their lives!!
1 comment:
You know what I find is the most amazing part of what you are doing? You are getting them out into the world. You are letting them explore. You are knowing your children on a deeper level and getting to experience their growth first hand. You are also keeping the dialogue open and seeing their minds at work. They are getting experiences that I lot of kids will never have. You are blessing and enriching their lives!!
Post a Comment