Thursday, August 19, 2010

doing fewer things well


"a woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart." - Hal Borland




mornings are filled with grace and when i listen to my inner voice it reminds me what the day has in store... today, it was hiking.  thank you voice! 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for this. I love the idea of homeschooling. If I ever have kids, I'll most likely go the same path.

You're a great mom and an amazing woman!

-K. Spikes

Kelley Sue said...

Thank you, Kris. Your comment means a lot. And, thank you so much for the compliments. We are loving homeschooling! We have had so much fun.

Bonne said...

You are such and incredible mom and life teacher. Your children are sooo lucky to have the two of you. You are both amazing people.

Kelley Sue said...

Thank you so much, Bonne. Your love and support means so much to us. You are a wonderful friend!