Friday, November 12, 2010

getting grounded





the desire to grow
tall
taller
and even taller
rooted
grounded
steady in the earth


i'm stepping away from the local gym so I can free up more time and dedication to yoga.  looking forward to a 3-day training where I will eat, sleep, breathe yoga.  yay!


Check out http://gogrounded.com/

3 comments:

Jane Kaer said...

AWESOME, What a great gift to give to your kids to help ground them and relieve stress. I could have use that as a child. You are a wonderful mother and teacher!!! Cannot wait until you come visit, remember the home fires are burning and the door is always open on Indian Rock. Mi Casa, su casa. Namaste....love, Jane

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

Good for you!! And good luck to you!

Kelley Sue said...

Aunt Jane, thank you for the kind words. I cannot wait to share my experiences with you. We look forward to visiting soon. We enjoyed our time with you. xoxo!

Thank you Teneisha!